D E C L A R A T I O N
OF THE MANAGEMENT OF BELASITSA AD FOR QUALITY POLICY
Certificate DAS 10867968/2/Q
In a constantly increasing competition, shrinking market and frequent changes in regulatory requirements, the management and the team of the company shall pursue the following objectives:
1. Fulfillment of all requirements of the normative documents concerning the activities and the commitments made to customers and other interested parties.
2. Continual improvement of the Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015, ensuring improvement of the organizational activities of the company and implementation of statutory and projected user requirements and to implement and maintain the requirements of БДС EN ISO / IEC 17025.
3. Placing on the market and putting into use of water meters having assessed conformity.
4. Building and strengthening the image of the company as a responsible and caring for customers through:
- Offering new products, meeting the latest trends in sector
- Individual solutions and configurations for implementation of the projects
- Extending the warranty and out of warranty service through new relationships with partners and subcontractors
- Introduction of new technology solutions with economic impact
- Systematically informing and training a wide range of partners and customers of the new possible benefits
To achieve these objectives, the management of "BELASITSA" AD develops a quality policy, which is the equivalent integral part of all policy and strategy of the company for consistent involvement of all employees and interested parties in the process of improvement.
A central place in our guidelines is assigned to the success of our customers, of our partners, and therefore of our company.
We want to create for our customers, both for us competitive advantage in the areas of:
- Economic benefits
- Quality and reliability
- Guaranteed service
- Individual solutions and projects
Errors and nonconformities detected are being eliminated, and the reasons for their occurrence too. Avoiding errors take precedence over eliminating.
Qualifications, knowledge and motivation of our employees are essential prerequisites for success.
2018-04-13 12:01:46 UTC